Friday, March 5, 2010

Good News from The Santa's Door!

22.38. 
I post this in my room, waiting the announcement of Province Exam Result from Dinas Pendidikan Provinsi Yogyakarta (Education Minister of Yogyakarta Province). 
Ah wait, it's been a while. I had got the result yesterday, & I jumped extremely that I knew if I'm the 3rd rank from 40.000 students in Yogyakarta. Happy, yes. I just hope that everything walks smoothly, like this, like something I've been waiting for. Thank God, you're the best, and also this is one of your best gifts.
 
And if you wanna check Yogyakarta Province Exam Result, please link to http://www.4shared.com/dir/32762097/ee8c2522/mkks_diy.html pass: media18. Choose the province part.

And now, I'm waiting my sun comes again, that will bring me to the near dreams.

Regards,
Valentino A. Adinata

No comments:

Post a Comment