Sunday, August 21, 2011

20.08.2011

Hello people, it's been a long time since I last time write here.

So, how is life?

Fuck yeah, mine is now better.

Life, now, is being more enjoyable than before.
I have a nice girlfriend, a lovely family, a Jazz, great friends, and honest enemies.
Those experiments I did back then leads me to be a man; to be the survivor of life.

Life is like art. You have to work hard to keep it simple and still have meaning.

The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.- Ralph Waldo Emerson.

And please visit www.therisingstarship.tumblr.com and follow @AdotAdinata on Twitter as both of them are my current active social medias.

Cheers.
Sincerely, Dottie.

No comments:

Post a Comment