Friday, May 7, 2010

Bye Singapore, Welcome Padmanaba.

I just got back from Singapore. This 3-days-trip was fun, and I learned about the famous quote there, I mean, "10$ for 3 items". Wherever you go, you will find this fucking-annoying-quote, damn.. And why I hate it the most? Because I bought 3 key chains for 10$ in a store, then I went to China Town to buy another souvenir. And guess what? I found the same shape, same color, but it costs 5$ for 3 items. Yes, it does suck.

But I enjoyed the trip so much, and the peak is when I got an info that I'm accepted in SMA N 3 Yogyakarta. Alhamdulillah, yeah alhamdulillah.. 39.55 makes me dying with a smile. Thank you everyone, thank you.

2 comments:

  1. wus, selamat ya dek, hebat banget deh, masuk sma 3 aja ! udah tau 68-68an ya kalo aku pas baca facebookmu ? (padahal nggak kenal tp sok kenal)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much :-) Dulu diajari anak-anak 67 biar siap & gak kaget kalo masuk SMA 3. Slow, I like to chat to strangers hehe.

    ReplyDelete